Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Question for this Saturday's match with FSV Mainz

Question for this Saturday's match with FSV Mainz

I know I am grasping at straws but I wondered if there is any way possible one might think that I might be able to find a ticket for this match. I am currently staying in Dusseldorf till the 23rd.

I have an open day to do stuff this Saturday and if I am correct, is it a 2 hour train ride from Dusseldorf to Bremen?

This is so last minute that I assume my chances are slim but I figured I would go ahead and ask. Either way, I hope Bremen win as an early birthday gift for me as my birthday is Sunday. <------me drinking a lot of sprite while others drink beer.

Re: Question for this Saturday's match with FSV Mainz

Zitat Zitat von Aztattooedsean777
    I have an open day to do stuff this Saturday and if I am correct, is it a 2 hour train ride from Dusseldorf to Bremen?
    I checked that for you. The IC to Bremen takes 2 hours 41 minutes. Departure at 9.33 in the morning, arrival by 12.14. Costs 55 Euro.
    At this minute, there is one available for 29 Euro. Leaves 8.43 and you'd arrive by noon.

Regional trains only would take around five hours for one route.
    There are two ways to lead your life. Either you are a decent person who cares about others - or you are narcissistic and stupid like Paris Hilton.

(James Woods)

Yeah, I meant close to 3 hours as I was thinking of the 2 hours it would have taken from Dortmund where my friend lives as we were almost going to be going up there for the Champions League match last night vs Tottenham but he was sick and we couldn't find tickets anyways.

That is how I had 2 hours in my head.

It is too bad I am not a little closer as I am sure it would be easier to meet up with anyone that might have spare ticket or knowledge of how to get ahold of one.

Photograph courtesy of the U.S. Geological Survey

There might be spare tickets available. Perhaps you should try calling the Ticket Centre 01805 - 937 337.
    Don’t you ever kind of wish that the world would just stop? / That the band would pack up and the curtain would drop?

There are numerous touts all around the stadium selling tickets in case there should be no more tickets available at the box office.
    I would be surprised if you find some English speaking person in that call center...
    Der alte Hauptbahnhoftoilettenmann weiß genau, dass man nichts retten kann.

You better watch what you are wishing for, or you'll wish your wishes won't come true no more

Gast

Zitat Zitat von MaxUnknown
    +lashing!

Not sure what the call now link would be but I take it it could be funny.

Oh well, I guess there is always future trips in this area if I am unable to go to this match.