Seite 3 von 7 ErsteErste ... 234 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 45 von 92

Thema: Europa League-Thread

Re: Europa League-Thread

I'm sure, you have to drink it at first before you can name it
    "Schweinsteiger is booked for repeat offending. Jogi Low looks furious: well, as furious as a thrillingly metrosexual man in a tight T-shirt and an even tighter cardigan can actually look."
    Guardian Live-Ticker

Zitat Zitat von A.C.1898
    Do you think that there might be any problem between the fans of Athletic and Werder Bremen?

Because of we are Basque we have a lot of problems with some Spanish teams' hooligans. But I think with Werder Bremen wouldn't be any problem, don't you?
    No, our police are very experienced in these things.
    Here in Bremen, so for many years to find games against international clubs instead.

Hola A.C.1898!

Como estás? Yo soy parte español! Mi abuelo es de Oviedo cerca de Gijón! Pero mi español no es muy bien porque no lo hablo mucho. Espero que es suficiente para hablar contigo. :P

Soy muy feliz que nos dos clubes se encuentran en la Europa League y espero que serán partidos chulos y justos. Me alegra mucho de encontrar los hinchas de Athletic, especialmente para mejorar mi español un poco y creo que será divertido.

Disfruta del sol en España y pásatelo muy bien.
    "La esperanza es pariente de la duda."

Sounds f'n delicious.

I would love to come to spain, but it is unlikely because i'm a poor student!

Zitat Zitat von A.C.1898
    When you come to Bilbao, remember asking for KALIMOTXO.

It's a drink made of red wine and coca-cola. It's delicious!! And very typical from the Basque Country.
    Uuups?

Zitat Zitat von Georges St. Pierre
    Isn't Bilbao the club which only have players from its surrounding area?
    No, that's 1899 Hoffenheim

Zitat Zitat von A.C.1898
    Now, the supporters don't buy so much T-shirts because of the sponsor, we hate it!
    It's the same here, we don't like the claim on our shirts. It's a new bank's marketing strategy to get some attention and they plan to reveal their name at the end of the year. Some fans wait 'til the second half of the season - with the hope the new bank logo will look better than this stupid "So geht Bank heute" claim.

Zitat Zitat von Pez Grande
    Hola A.C.1898!

Como estás? Yo soy parte español! Mi abuelo es de Oviedo cerca de Gijón! Pero mi español no es muy bien porque no lo hablo mucho. Espero que es suficiente para hablar contigo. :P

Soy muy feliz que nos dos clubes se encuentran en la Europa League y espero que serán partidos chulos y justos. Me alegra mucho de encontrar los hinchas de Athletic, especialmente para mejorar mi español un poco y creo que será divertido.

Disfruta del sol en España y pásatelo muy bien.
    Hola!! Espero que puedas mejorar tu castellano, se te entiende bastante bien.

Un saludo!!

Zitat Zitat von A.C.1898
    Because of we are Basque we have a lot of problems with some Spanish teams' hooligans. But I think with Werder Bremen wouldn't be any problem, don't you?
    Most likely no problems at all. We are not know for Hooligans at all. Its gonna be a friendly athmosphere.

When you come to Bilbao, remember asking for KALIMOTXO.

It's a drink made of red wine and coca-cola. It's delicious!! And very typical from the Basque Country.
    Sounds nice In exchange, try küles also known as Becks. No drink, just simple but tasteful beer.

The problem we have with some Spanish teams it's because maybe you don't know but in general, Basque people don't feel Spanish. We want the independence and most of us don't like others call us "Spanish". It's a political issue but you know, sometimes politics and football go together. But don't worry, I tell you this in order for you to know because maybe another Athletic supporter tell you something about this.

Altona (südliches Dänemark). H*****g waar lech dat dan?

Zitat Zitat von A.C.1898
    Do you think that there might be any problem between the fans of Athletic and Werder Bremen?

Hello there & welcome,

no I don't think so at all. Like Max said...

Apart from that, personally I find Bilbao quite sympathetic and I look forward to the matches.
    Aus den Wassern rief es unheimlich und höhnte:
    Trutz, blanke Hans.

Zitat Zitat von A.C.1898
    The problem we have with some Spanish teams it's because maybe you don't know but in general, Basque people don't feel Spanish. We want the independence and most of us don't like others call us "Spanish". It's a political issue but you know, sometimes politics and football go together. But don't worry, I tell you this in order for you to know because maybe another Athletic supporter tell you something about this.
    Most Germans know about the Basque situation, I think. Unfortunately, most do because of bad news such as ETA bombings. However, its simply football and having a good time and not politics for us when we face your club, so you are always welcome here as long as you are nice

But don't take it wrong if someone calls your club or your fans spanish, because technically thats true

And for your club, I think your team is getting a lot of respect from Werder fans because you still play a good role in Spain and Europe while having a strict rule about which players to sign. Thats very hard, especially during these days where craazy sheikhs in England or Florentino Perez are throwing around with money big time.

Germans and Spanish seem to be very confident. That´s nice since no one is expecting a surprise called Nacional da Madeira. We´ve just put Zenit out of the Europa League so...beware!!

It was a nice draw though. Look forward for receiving Werder Bremen fans and Hugo Almeida at our stadium. Too bad tou´ll be crying at the end, but this is football...

Who's the replacement for Nene?

Welcome, hawks

You seem to have a pretty young team this year, what are the strengths of your team?

We are going to let Hugo handle all the free kicks

Zitat Zitat von -=RK=-
    Who's the replacement for Nene?
    Currently there is no replacement for Nene, unfortunatelly. We can hire players until Monday, 31st August, and with the 1 M€ we won yesterday we expect to find the Nene´s substitute. We don´t have a lot of money...and we had only 15 players in St. Petersburg with Zenit due to injuries and players that were not entered in Europa League in time. This scenario will be changed in the phase group and the team will be much more competitive.