Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 16 bis 25 von 25

Thema: Will someone get me a shirt, bitte?

Re: Will someone get me a shirt, bitte?

Zitat Zitat von rustynation
    Yes, take all the time you want on your thesis. Maybe by that time Fritz will be playing well enough again so that it's not embarrassing to be a fangirl
    It's never embarrasing to wear a Werder jersey except one from Klose

Zitat Zitat von Skripnik19
    Zitat Zitat von rustynation
    Yes, take all the time you want on your thesis. Maybe by that time Fritz will be playing well enough again so that it's not embarrassing to be a fangirl
    It's never embarrasing to wear a Werder jersey except one from Klose
    hahahaha. I'm actually less embarrassed that I'm fangirling than I am that I love defense and Fritz isn't providing it. Nor do Bremen have any condoms.

Woo! I did it! I made a Fritz-condom joke!

i'll give you what for if your deal with skripnik19 doesn't work. i prefer paypal. im gonna find out how i can send u it cheap and save. just write me a private message. maybe you can return the favor. im a less fashion fictim who search for rare nike dunks and other clothes which hit my flavor. at the moment there is no special item i observe but im sure there'll come the situation that i need something from the states.

edit: excuse my bad english
    So mogelt der eine oder andere beim Gespräch über das neue System aus Versehen auch schon einmal einen Spieler mehr auf den Platz, wie Nils Petersen, der ein 4-3-3-1 entdeckt haben will.

Gast

Hey Rusty, here's a little snippet from the Financial Times Deutschland especially for you. I'll just translate the most relevant passage.

'What distinguishes Fritz from other players? "[the fact] that he absolutely dynamic, because he was an attacker before he became a defender." Mertesacker hesitates, that was not what he had wanted to say. He corrects himself: "There's something else that is much more important: Clemens is someone who is absolutely reliable; he's there when you need him, no matter what." Mertesacker adds: "We are very much alike in this respect, we don't need to seek the constant attention of the cameras, there are other ways. It is exactly that which defines Clemens. What you see in me, you will also find in Clemens - and vice versa." [His] reserve distinguishes him more than anything from all the others. "You will never find a more faithful friend than Clemens."'

Mertesacker joined Werder at the same time as Fritz. They share a room when Werder is playing away from home.

Okay, that was news to me.
    "Wer nimmt er den Platz weg, wenn die Einsatzzeit."

ANTWORTEN, KATS!

Zitat Zitat von Yorieboy
    Hey Rusty, here's a little snippet from the Financial Times Deutschland especially for you. I'll just translate the most relevant passage.

'What distinguishes Fritz from other players? "[the fact] that he absolutely dynamic, because he was an attacker before he became a defender." Mertesacker hesitates, that was not what he had wanted to say. He corrects himself: "There's something else that is much more important: Clemens is someone who is absolutely reliable; he's there when you need him, no matter what." Mertesacker adds: "We are very much alike in this respect, we don't need to seek the constant attention of the cameras, there are other ways. It is exactly that which defines Clemens. What you see in me, you will also find in Clemens - and vice versa." [His] reserve distinguishes him more than anything from all the others. "You will never find a more faithful friend than Clemens."'

Mertesacker joined Werder at the same time as Fritz. They share a room when Werder is playing away from home.
    I sent the entire article, save a few sentences that I read with my dictionary, through the Google online translator. Some of the translations were amazing. The line about his being a typist ended up as something about...self-gratification. I think I understood most of it, though, besides the extremely badly-translated stuff.

the shirt is on the path

whos next? we need to capture the whole word
    So mogelt der eine oder andere beim Gespräch über das neue System aus Versehen auch schon einmal einen Spieler mehr auf den Platz, wie Nils Petersen, der ein 4-3-3-1 entdeckt haben will.

I'll wear my shirt around New England and see if I can spread the word.

I wasn't too won over by this year's kits at first but I have grown to like the home kit.

I ended up ordering a home shirt with Marin 10