Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 25

Thema: Will someone get me a shirt, bitte?

Will someone get me a shirt, bitte?

Yes, I would like a Fritz shirt, home, size men's XL, with Bundesliga logo. If someone would please buy one and mail it to me here in the US, where international bank transfers are $35, that would be wonderful. (I'd also like a Werder Bremen condom, because it's the most random thing I've ever seen in a team store, but I'll wait on that.)

I can pay through Western Union or PayPal for both shirt and shipping when the shirt arrives.

Vielen Dank!

Re: Will someone get me a shirt, bitte?

if the condom is so good at defending the "goal" as fritz today i wouldn't use it
    "Ich hab gehört der Sportteil vom worum soll auch ganz gut sein..."

Zitat Zitat von soviet_1917
    if the condom is so good at defending the "goal" as fritz today i wouldn't use it
    I'm not planning to use it - it's so random I'm just going to keep it for posterity.

I am still confused at all the problems as I find Werder Bremen jerseys with no issues at various online stores. confused

I find Werder Bremen jerseys with no problems at online stores, but they're either not available with name or number, or not my size.

Your living on the east coast, boston area do i remember right?
    "I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up"

Mark Twain zu ehren seines nahenden 100. Todestags

Zitat Zitat von _tdd_
    Your living on the east coast, boston area do i remember right?
    Ja.

Zitat Zitat von Aztattooedsean777
    http://www.uksoccershop.com/products/10425.html

Yep, I'm waiting for a check to clear but they're on my list of options.

Zitat Zitat von rustynation
    Yes, I would like a Fritz shirt, home, size men's XL, with Bundesliga logo. If someone would please buy one and mail it to me here in the US, where international bank transfers are $35, that would be wonderful. (I'd also like a Werder Bremen condom, because it's the most random thing I've ever seen in a team store, but I'll wait on that.)

I can pay through Western Union or PayPal for both shirt and shipping when the shirt arrives.

Vielen Dank!
    Since I'm moving to New York in October there might be a chance for me to buy it for you and send it from New York to Boston. So you could save the shipping costs. Not sure about the condom though.

Zitat Zitat von Skripnik19

Vielen Dank!
    Since I'm moving to New York in October there might be a chance for me to buy it for you and send it from New York to Boston. So you could save the shipping costs. Not sure about the condom though.
    holy crap, that would be amazing. It would probably bring shipping down to $10 and save all bank transfer fees. No worries about the condom, the online store no longer sells it.

If you two meet, ....still bring a condom

Zitat Zitat von MaxUnknown
    Now, I'm she of the Fritz-Flitz and the condom. Lovely. Now, if I could only bring myself to make a joke about Fritz and the condom...

I guess my future wife wouldn't be too happy about it

holy crap, that would be amazing. It would probably bring shipping down to $10 and save all bank transfer fees. No worries about the condom, the online store no longer sells it.
    I'm pretty busy at the moment writing my thesis but afterwards i'll talk to you about the procedure. Is that ok for you?

Zitat Zitat von Skripnik19
    I guess my future wife wouldn't be too happy about it

I'm pretty busy at the moment writing my thesis but afterwards i'll talk to you about the procedure. Is that ok for you?
    Yes, take all the time you want on your thesis. Maybe by that time Fritz will be playing well enough again so that it's not embarrassing to be a fangirl