Seite 23 von 60 ErsteErste ... 3 13 22232433 43 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 331 bis 345 von 898

Thema: "Worum-Tavern"

Re: Welcome to "Worum-Tavern"-the international schmooze nook

Not 100% sure, but I think the correct translation is: he had a trapped nerv in the back causing too much pain to continue playing.

He did miss practice today but said he is gonna be back tomorrow and would be available to play against Bilbao.

I've got a compressed nerve in three places in my left arm (shoulder, elbow and wrist), which should basically prevent me from continuing to play the violin.

So, gute Besserung, Clemens!

Are you already getting in shape rustynation? Because Clemens sure is, and playing pretty good the last few weeks. :P
    "I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up"

Mark Twain zu ehren seines nahenden 100. Todestags

Zitat Zitat von _tdd_
    Are you already getting in shape rustynation? Because Clemens sure is, and playing pretty good the last few weeks. :P
    No, I'm actually eating more crap than usual, but I have been checking plane schedules to Bremen in fall 2010.

So i guess your back on Oreos.

Well i can relate, even tho i usually eat healthy i sometimes eat em too. And if i may say something about the planes, its sometimes less expensive not to fly directly with one airline, so check flights to Amsterdam and then take a train, or check the destinations Ryan Air reaches from Bremen and check if a flight to one of those destination is available for a better price.
    "I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up"

Mark Twain zu ehren seines nahenden 100. Todestags

Fritz flitzt like a Fritzflitzer should fritzflitz

I am hoping to be around the area over there sometime in September 2010 as that is when I plan my next visit to Europe. I hope Bremen cooperates with a home match around the time I am there.

Zitat Zitat von _tdd_
    So i guess your back on Oreos.

Well i can relate, even tho i usually eat healthy i sometimes eat em too. And if i may say something about the planes, its sometimes less expensive not to fly directly with one airline, so check flights to Amsterdam and then take a train, or check the destinations Ryan Air reaches from Bremen and check if a flight to one of those destination is available for a better price.
    What I was planning to do was Boston to Dublin on Aer Lingus and Dublin to Bremen on Ryanair, but Ryanair no longer flies Dublin-Bremen. The thing is that I want to make the trip as crappy as possible because I still don't believe he's going to make it, so I might fly Boston - Dublin Aer Lingus, Dublin - Gatwick or Heathrow Aer Lingus, then take a bus to Stansted and take Ryanair from Stansted to Bremen. I'll have to stay in a crappy hotel (close to the stadium) as well. I've decided I'm not going to take the trip in the winter; I'm going to go during the season.

And no, I'm not back on Oreos; tonight I performed in a concert and ate tons of the Italian cookies that my mother bought from her coworker's mother to bring to the post-concert reception.

I just finally finished watching the game on ESPN360 even though I started watching it about three hours ago. I tried to watch Chelsea-Liverpool at the same time.

Also, wouldn't I become a Fritzflitzerin?

@rustynation

I am flying Bremen-Boston roundtrips at least once a year for work reasons. My experience is that you get what you pay for. I don't know how your vacation schedule looks like but if you're not planning for 3 weeks or more it might be a good idea to find a flight as short as possible. I tried to save some bucks when i started these trips and went for cheap flights which almost always resulted in massive transit/waiting times on abandoned airports. Jet lag, especially the one from west-to-east direction, is really bad, if you're affected by it at all, that is.

Just my 2 cents.
    Phevbfvgl xvyyrq gur png

Lebenslang, my trip will not be until at least fall 2010, so I can't book for a few months because airlines won't do it yet. I also want to make sure I can afford the trip first, so I *won't* be booking for a few months, until I find a job. I'd like to fly directly Boston-Frankfurt or (Boston-)JFK-Frankfurt and take the DeutscheBahn, but the trip has to be as crappy as possible if it includes a Fritzflitz. I'm planning to spend at least 10 days in Germany, and hit a few other cities.

Yes, I'm affected by jet lag. It took me four days to recover from my trip to Paris in April, which included a four-hour wait in Boston because of a flight delay and a subsequent four-hour layover in Dublin on the way there due to another flight delay, and god knows how long it took me to recover from my trip to Barcelona in July/August. I don't think the heat helped me recover from the Barcelona trip.

I hate international breaks. The only game I've watched lately is US-Costa Rica.

And it felt like 100 years when Werder won the last time after such a break

P.s.: Fritz is playing stronger every game, you know what that means

I've gotta make appointments for a spray tan and find a personal chef and remove all sugar from my house and hit the gym every day! Nooo!

I am so lucky as jet lag doesn't seem to bother me that often.

I will probably be training into Bremen from where ever I am prior to that. I only know I am starting my trip in Bergen Norway most likely.

All right, Fritz played a crappy game the other night, according to this message board, so I'm closer to being off the hook for my Fritzflitz

Even if I don't have to run, I'm probably going to fly directly to Germany.