Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: Thank GOD the Oezil saga is over.

Thank GOD the Oezil saga is over.

I've been following it and covering it from a very visible, badly-translated standpoint, and I'm so glad it's over. I swear that Mesut has given me acid reflux, migraines and insomnia. He owes me money for the spa day I now need on Friday after having to pay attention to his whiny self for the past month.

Sadly, he did nothing for me as a Werderaner, and I only started liking him in the schwarz-rot-gelb. I'm not sure whether it was his seeming lack of midfield freedom in the green and white, or the fact that he reminded me of a giant grasshopper. I only became a fan of his after he dived in minute 12 in the game against Australia, and then started running, EVERYWHERE.

Now, I think it's time to live by the rule WWZD? What would Zidane do? Zinedine is my all-time favorite football player, and since he played for Juventus, I started cheering for them again last year after I realized I didn't like ANYONE on Milan. I also used to cheer for Real Madrid with Zidane, but left them after I decided I couldn't cheer for a team with Cristiano Ronaldo on its roster. I find NOTHING redeeming about him. Unfortunately, I will probably cheer for Real again now.

I'm obviously still a Werder fan, and now I have to figure out how to do my laundry during the CL qualifier tomorrow. I'm not sure if I have enough clean clothing to wear with my Werder shirt!

*catches Mesut on his way out, kisses him on the lips, then shoves him through the doorway*

Re: Thank GOD the Oezil saga is over.

Rusty
    Norbek Worbek!

Gast

Nice one rusty.
    Feel the same, glad to have some money, sad to lose a amazing footballplayer who does not care about Werder like it seems.
    "I will earn enough, money is not so important at this time."-sure

But i wont take a look at Real now, dont like them, prefer Barca. Has nothing to do with Mesut.

I can't stand both Barca and Real Madrid and only wish someone else could sneak over both of them despite not having as much cash to spend.

As for Italy, I only root for Napoli.

I just hate the bad timing of this move just before the important CL playoffs. Granted, he was just one player but bad timing none the less.

Gast

Zitat Zitat von Aztattooedsean777
    I just hate the bad timing of this move just before the important CL playoffs. Granted, he was just one player but bad timing none the less.
    Yes, not good for us, but because of the championchips Özil, Madrid and Werder had no time to discuss it for long times and Madrid also wanted to wait until the last moment to pay less.

If there was a bid by Inter befor WC, its a shame that Özil refused it. 30Mio for Werder and more every Year to Özil by Inter... but how wants to go to italy, Özil not.