Seite 3 von 7 ErsteErste ... 234 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 45 von 91

Thema: A New Bremen fan and his many questions!

Re: A New Bremen fan and his many questions!

Zitat Zitat von Olli710
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2237 ... oi2su2.jpg

;-)
    AWESOME!!

I could imagine him having one of those hats that you can put beer cans in while he is holding the WB scarve.

Awesome, yes Homer got one of those Hats, he got it at the tv shoping show "i cant believe they invented it" And hes always holding those little flags, so i guess he should hold one with Werder on it.
    "I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up"

Mark Twain zu ehren seines nahenden 100. Todestags

Zitat Zitat von _tdd_
    Awesome, yes Homer got one of those Hats, he got it at the tv shoping show "i cant believe they invented it" And hes always holding those little flags, so i guess he should hold one with Werder on it.

Zitat Zitat von _tdd_
    starring Troy McClure "You may remember me from such nature films as Earwigs: Eww! and Man vs. Nature: The Road to Victory."!
    "Ich hab gehört der Sportteil vom worum soll auch ganz gut sein..."

[quote=soviet_1917]
    Zitat Zitat von "_tdd_":xx74kdzo
    starring Troy McClure "You may remember me from such nature films as Earwigs: Eww! and Man vs. Nature: The Road to Victory."! [/quotex74kdzo]

Duff Lite beer

Speaking about sight-seeing: If you're interested in science (or at least just a bit) the Universum is definitely a must-see. As a guy who has already been to Chicago's Museum of Science and Industries I have to admit how well done this museum is. Very interactive and with it's unusual architecture it is very interesting to explore. It's also layed out bi-lingual completely so you don't have to know German to enjoy it. There even was a chocolate exhibition last year, but that show is changing annually so I guess there is something new at the moment.
    Speaking about chocolate, and I actually experienced how you Americans love German chocolate, there's a big chocolate manufacturer here in Bremen called Hachez. So prepare to buy many sweet souvenirs for all your friends, they'll love it. And best thing is: it's made without meat and alcohol
    Sight-seeing wise Bremen is a great town with lots of things to explore and also daily trips to Bremerhaven (by boat!) or even Hamburg (yeah I know it's enemy's territory but the town is quite nice ) are very nice options. There is so much more to see...
    Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand.
    I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me.
    ಠ_ಠ

Zitat Zitat von Aztattooedsean777

Duff Lite beer
    Did you know? Duff LITE
    "I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up"

Mark Twain zu ehren seines nahenden 100. Todestags

Zitat Zitat von _tdd_
    Did you know? Duff LITE
    It's a fake, here's the original: click

:P

they don't have sprite lite confused crazy

Btw, Sean, did you know about the former co-operation of Seattle Sounders and Werder Bremen?

Zitat Zitat von MaxUnknown
    Btw, Sean, did you know about the former co-operation of Seattle Sounders and Werder Bremen?

No I didn't. I grew up near Detroit so I was a Detroit Express fan with England's Trevor Francis. I grew attached to the Sounders at the end of last year when I wanted to support the MLS more and I loved how their owners watched various clubs like Barcelona and how they ran their teams. Plus, the fans of the Sounders were energetic like most Euro teams and I was won over.

Very cool to think that I am a fan of two teams that were linked together. Tell me more about it!

I think it was between 1998-2000. Exchanging players and sharing information on how they are working.

I dont know who came over to Bremen, but I do know Alex Nouri has been one of the Werder guys playing for the Sounders (in 1999).

His profile: http://wiki.worum.org/index.php/Alexander_Nouri

very cool! 8-

The Sounders are playing pretty well for their first year in the MLS. They will have some very exciting derby action starting in 2011 when their hated enemies from Vancouver(whitecaps) and Portland(timbers) enter the league.

And we also have two US Americans under contract this season. Plus two US guys who have played for our 2nd team a couple years ago. Unfortunately there is still no US player with a Bundesliga appereance for Werder. But we already had a Canuck 8-

Btw, why do the Sounders fans already have found an enemy beeing Portland? They are not even playing yet

Edit: I do recognize a couple names from the Sounders squad: Le Toux, Ljungberg, Keller and of course the German coach.