Seite 1 von 113 1211 21 51 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 1692

Thema: Hausaufgabenhilfe

Hausaufgabenhilfe

Kann vielleicht jemand Korrekturlesen?

George: Have you already heard the piece of news, which spreads like wildfire?
    John: What is the news about?
    George: Paul Revere has ridden to Lexington and said …
    Steven: Who the hell is Paul Revere?
    George: You don’t know Paul Revere? He was a brave silversmith and a even better general.
    John: Do you think it will come to a war with the Kingdom?
    George: I’m sure it will. And this is the only way to improve our situation.
    Steven: But do you think we, as poor farmers, could win a war against the rich troops of the United Kingdom?
    George: I think we have to try. It sounds hard, but if we don’t try to get our independence they will destroy our economic system.
    John: And if we lose a possible war? They will punish us for being rebellious. It will become either harder as it is today.
    Steven: I don´t know, what I should think. One the one hand it will be good, if we win the war, because of our independence, on the other hand, we mustn´t lose, because then we all are going to die or be tortured (quälen).
    John: You are right, but I think we should not risk a war; also a war would violate the Ten Commandments. Don´t you believe that?
    George: I do, but I think that god isn´t angry , if we fight for our independence. We are oppressed by the British. If we fight against them , it is allowed to violate the commandments.
    Steven: It is so hopeless to fight against the British. I would help , wherever I am needed, but I don´t see a real chance to win the war. The British know our Vulnerabilities und they can use this. And our colonists know the vulnerabilities of Britain too.
    George: Believe in yourself and in America. Think of what bad things the British King do. He has rerfused his Assents to law, which was necessary. He begins a war against his own population in the colonies. Do you want , that these things will be go on and on? We can only stop the king , if we fight against him!
    John: I don´t know, actually our situation is not so bad and we have to thank Britain that we are so developed.
    George: You are right, but our good times are gone. We have to change with the time.
    Steven: I´m supporting you. You are right. We have to start a war against Britain. I will do everything, what I can to become independent.
    John: I don´t know what I think about your opinions. But if fight, I will do it, too.
    George: It is nice to hear from you my friends. I hope we will sit here again few month later and tell us our stories about the war, we have won.

Re: Hausaufgabenhilfe

Hatte schon lang kein Schulenglisch mehr

Zitat Zitat von Christian Günther
    John: What is the news about?
    What are the news about?

thank Britain that we are so developed.
    ...that we are developed like this.

I will do everything, what I can to become independent.
    ...what I can do to...glaub ich zumindest.

But if fight, I will do it, too.
    But if you fight, I will do it too. Glaub ich. Ich hab - kenn ja die Aufgabenstellung nicht - wenn ich mir nicht sicher war, einfach immer den kompletten Satz umgestellt. Also z.B.: If fighting is necessary, I will help ya/I'm with ya etc. pp.!

Sonst ist mir beim Überfliegen nix aufgefallen...ausser vielleicht Satzbau, aber ich kenn ja die Aufgabe nicht... only way to get our situation improved klingt halt z.B. schöner m.E. nach.
    "Die Regel lautet: acht von zehn. Acht Idioten an einem guten Tag. Sonst: neun. An einem schlechten Tag triffst du zehn Leute und einer wie der andere ist ein kompletter Vollidiot." - Lemmy Kilmister -

Danke.
    Wir sollten nur einen Dialog schreiben. Ich bin halt nicht besonders gut in Englisch.

Ok! Dann guck ich noch mal drüber sekunde...
    "Die Regel lautet: acht von zehn. Acht Idioten an einem guten Tag. Sonst: neun. An einem schlechten Tag triffst du zehn Leute und einer wie der andere ist ein kompletter Vollidiot." - Lemmy Kilmister -

Kann vielleicht jemand Korrekturlesen?

George: Have you already heard the piece of news, which spreads like wildfire?
    John: What are the news about?
    George: Paul Revere has ridden to Lexington and said …
    Steven: Who the hell is Paul Revere?
    George: You don’t know Paul Revere? He was a brave silversmith and a even better general.
    John: Do you think it will come to a war with the Kingdom?
    George: I’m sure it will. And this is, (in my opinion,) the only way to get our situation improved.
    Steven: But do you think that we, as poor farmers, could win a war against the rich troops of the United Kingdom?
    George: I think we have to try it. It sounds hard, but if we don’t try to get our independence they are going to destroy our economic system.
    John: And if we will lose that war? They will punish us for being rebellious! It will become even harder than it is today.
    Steven: I don´t know, what I should think. On the one hand it will be good, if we win the war, because of our independence, on the other hand, if we lose, we all are going to die or to be tortured (quälen).
    John: You are right, but I think we should not risk that war, because a war would violate the Ten Commandments. Don´t you think so?
    George: I do, but I think that god won't be angry about it, because we will fight for our independence. We are oppressed by the British. So if we fight against oppressors , it is allowed to violate the commandments.
    Steven: It is so hopeless to fight against the British. I would help , wherever I am needed, but I don´t see a real chance to win the war. The British know our Vulnerabilities und they can use them against us. And our colonists know the vulnerabilities of Britain too.
    George: Believe in yourself and in America. Think of all those bad things the British King has done. He has refused his Assents to law, which was necessary. He begins a war against his own population in the colonies. Do you want , that these things will be go on and on? We can only stop the king , if we fight against him!
    John: I don´t know, actually our situation is not so bad and we have to thank Britain that we are so developed like this.
    George: You are right, but our good times are gone. We have to change like the times are changing. ?nicht sicher?
    Steven: I´m supporting you. You are right. We have to start a war against Britain. I will do everything, that I can do to become independent.
    John: I don´t know what I think about your opinions. But if you fight, I will do it, too.
    George: It is nice to hear from you my friends. I hope we will sit here again in a few months telling us our stories about the war, we have won.
    So! Hatte wie gesagt schon lange kein englisch mehr, aber so hört sich einiges für mich besser an. Ist also auch nicht unbedingt alles falsch, was ich geändert habe, sondern eher mal um Passiv etc. mit reinzubekommen, ...Übernahme auf eigene Gefahr

Dir ist klar, dass du das jetzt auch vorlesen musst, oder? Sonst weiß patollo ja gar nicht, wie gut seine Englischkenntnisse noch sind.
    Wir sind die Fans der Elf in Grün und Weiß
    und liefern jede Woche den Beweis!
    Die Lieder klingen und die Fahnen weh'n,
    der SVW wird niemals untergeh'n!

Oh im Zitat das so vor developed vergessen zu streichen!

Vorlesen!

Edit: ...that i can do to achieve independence! Aber ich hör jetzt auf, sonst nimmts kein Ende...

is the news und are the news geht beides.

edit: @patollo: viele deiner korrekturen sind eher "naja"... der text wird teilweise holpriger als er vorher war. ich hab selber genug zu tun mit lernen, deswegen schreib ich jetzt keine eigene korrektur :P
    "Ich hab gehört der Sportteil vom worum soll auch ganz gut sein..."

Holprig is immerhin besser als falsch?!

viele sachen sind besser als vorher
    "Ich hab gehört der Sportteil vom worum soll auch ganz gut sein..."

besser holprig?
    "Schweinsteiger is booked for repeat offending. Jogi Low looks furious: well, as furious as a thrillingly metrosexual man in a tight T-shirt and an even tighter cardigan can actually look."
    Guardian Live-Ticker

Hab's nochma umgeschmissen:

George: haz ya’ll already heard da piece o’ news, which spreads like wildfire?
    John: wa’tch iz da news about?
    George: Paul Revere haz ridden ta Lexington an’ said …
    Steven: hoo da hell iz Paul Revere?
    George: ya’ll don’t know Paul Revere? da nigga waz a brave silversmith an’ a even better general.
    John: Do ya’ll think da thang will come ta a war with da Kingdom?
    George: I’m sure da thang will. an’ this iz da only way ta improve our situation.
    Steven: But do ya’ll think we, as poor farmers, could win a war against da rich troops o’ da United Kingdom?
    George: meh think we haz ta try. da thang sounds hard, but if’in we don’t try ta get our independence da niggas will destroy our economic system.
    John: an’ if’in we lose a possible war? da niggas will punish us fo’ being rebellious. da thang will become either harder as da thang iz todey.
    Steven: meh don´t know, wa’tch meh should think. One da one hand da thang will be good, if’in we win da war, because o’ our independence, on da other hand, we mustn´t lose, because then we all iz goin’ ta die or be tortured.
    John: ya’ll iz right, but meh think we should no way risk a war; also a war would violate da Ten Commandments. Don´t ya’ll believe that?
    George: meh do, but meh think that god isn´t angry , if’in we fight fo’ our independence. We iz oppressed by da British. if’in we fight against them , da thang iz allowed ta violate da commandments.
    Steven: da thang iz so hopeless ta fight against da British. meh would help , wherever meh iz needed, but meh don´t see a real chance ta win da war. da British know our Vulnerabilities und da niggas can use this. an’ our colonists know da vulnerabilities o’ Britain too.
    George: Believe in yourself an’ in America. Think o’ wa’tch bad things da British King do. da nigga haz rerfused hiz Assents ta law, which waz necessary. da nigga begins a war against hiz own population in da colonies. Do ya’ll want , that these things will be goed on an’ on? We can only stop da king , if’in we fight against him!
    John: meh don´t know, actually our situation iz no way so bad an’ we haz ta thank Britain that we iz so developed.
    George: ya’ll iz right, but our good times iz gone. We haz ta change with da time.
    Steven: I´m supporting ya’ll. ya’ll iz right. We haz ta start a war against Britain. meh will do everything, wa’tch meh can ta become independent.
    John: meh don´t know wa’tch meh think about ya’lls opinions. But if’in fight, meh will do da thang, too.
    George: da thang iz nice ta hear from ya’ll mah friends. meh hope we will sit in da hizzle again few month later an’ tell us our stories about da war, we haz won.
    Jetzt stimmt's auf jeden!

Da weed is growin like my erection....
    Liebe. Freiheit. Alles! Und Musik.

Fo' shizzle my nizzle!