Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Does the team actively try to prevent autographs from ending up on ebay.de?

Does the team actively try to prevent autographs from ending up on ebay.de?

Hallo alle,

Last year, I sent a fan letter to the amazing Herr Fritz (heh) on 23 January and received three of those autographed cards on Valentine's Day. I figure if I mail another fan letter on Wednesday, I can probably get an autographed card or two by my birthday. It's 2 February, for the record, and I've been jokingly hinting that I want a six-foot (1,83 m)-tall man who's athletic and has blond hair, hazel eyes and freckles (Sommersprossen!) for my birthday. The autographed cards would be, I'm pretty sure, the closest I'll get.

Is the team going to notice that I'm writing to him again and not send anything back because they think I might put it on eBay? My friend who translates the letters was just telling me that her brother's friend wasn't allowed to get an NBA autograph because someone was afraid that the NBA autograph would go on eBay.

I'm not sure why a Fritz autograph would even go for anything on German eBay, so I think I'm safe, but I'm still wondering.

I will, however, refrain from reminding him that he and the lovely worum user Deichkind spelled my name wrong on a picture that is hanging on a wall to my right.

Re: Does the team actively try to prevent autographs from ending up on ebay.de?

I assume that you're safe. No one is interesting in what you're doing with your autographs.

Okay, I hope so.

I also have to slip a five-euro note in the envelope to cover postage because the team didn't accept international reply coupons last time, and I can't figure out how to read the DeutschePost website.

Their homepage says a normal letter to the USA costs 1.70€. If you want it as a secured letter it costs 2.05€ extra.
    There are two ways to lead your life. Either you are a decent person who cares about others - or you are narcissistic and stupid like Paris Hilton.

(James Woods)

Last time postage from Werder Bremen to here was six euros, so I stuck six in the envelope again.

So I just got an envelope that appears to have about 15 cards in it. Is Werder's mail sorter on the Fritz? *snort*

I haven't looked at them yet but I think they're all the same. At least I got the correct postage this time.