Seite 2 von 7 ErsteErste 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 30 von 92

Thema: Europa League-Thread

Re: Europa League-Thread

@Hornet: No, still no mail from the Austria board.

@domi: I remember Lizarazu, Etxeberria, but dont forget Julen Guerrero Also, Osram Heynckes was coaching them for two seasons.

Isn't Bilbao the club which only have players from its surrounding area?

PS: domi can handle a google translator!

@ A.C.1898:

Do you think Athletic will be able to win against Austria? ;-)

I love our history and we are proud about it, that's the reason we don't want to change it.

The club's sporting philosophy is governed by a code which states that only players, who have come up through the club's young players' reserve or the young players' reserve of the other clubs in The Basque Country or players that were born in these territories, may be signed up.

Zitat Zitat von Georges St. Pierre
    Yes it is. And its easier to copy wiki instead of trying to explain , so I do it:

Athletic only signs professional players native to one of the seven Basque provinces: Biscay, Guipúzcoa and Álava, Navarre; and Labourd, Soule and Lower Navarre in France, although in recent times some players born in Cantabria and La Rioja, close to the Basque Country have played for the team.

Zitat Zitat von A.C.1898
    Oh! So, Athletic and Werder Bremen have something in common!
    Very simpatico
    Zitat Zitat von A.C.1898
    Could I read some information about Werder Bremen? Do you know something about Athletic Club?
    Of cause you can get some informations. Here you go We have go an wiki installed and there is an english article about Werder as well. Would be glad to know some more facts about youre club, too.
    "Schweinsteiger is booked for repeat offending. Jogi Low looks furious: well, as furious as a thrillingly metrosexual man in a tight T-shirt and an even tighter cardigan can actually look."
    Guardian Live-Ticker

Zitat Zitat von Hornet
    @ A.C.1898:

Do you think Athletic will be able to win against Austria? ;-)
    To be honest, I'm afraid about this competition. But we usually dream about seeing our team winning and seeing supporters being more proud about the team. So, we are realistic but we always think we can win

Zitat Zitat von A.C.1898
    I love our history and we are proud about it, that's the reason we don't want to change it.

The club's sporting philosophy is governed by a code which states that only players, who have come up through the club's young players' reserve or the young players' reserve of the other clubs in The Basque Country or players that were born in these territories, may be signed up.
    I think that is a rule which would subject all clubs!

Yeah, you can be proud of it!

You still don't have a jersey sponsor, because you feel like the Basque national teams and national teams dont' have sponsor, don't you?

You still don't have a jersey sponsor, because you feel like the Basque national teams and national teams dont' have sponsor, don't you?
    Unfortunatelly not yet. Our president decided to join with a sponsor from Bizkaia last year. Now, the supporters don't buy so much T-shirts because of the sponsor, we hate it!

PS: domi can handle a google translator!
    No google translator

I had spanish in school for one year

But I think cosa(Ding) has a different meaning in Spanish

Do you think that there might be any problem between the fans of Athletic and Werder Bremen?

Because of we are Basque we have a lot of problems with some Spanish teams' hooligans. But I think with Werder Bremen wouldn't be any problem, don't you?

Sponsors aren't really great on jerseys. We have got the slogan "so geht Bank heute" what means "this is bank today" because the name of our sponsor changed, but not allready. it's confusing
    "Schweinsteiger is booked for repeat offending. Jogi Low looks furious: well, as furious as a thrillingly metrosexual man in a tight T-shirt and an even tighter cardigan can actually look."
    Guardian Live-Ticker

[quote=A.C.1898]
    Zitat Zitat von "Georges St. Pierre":3osrybui

Unfortunatelly not yet. Our president decided to join with a sponsor from Bizkaia last year. Now, the supporters don't buy so much T-shirts because of the sponsor, we hate it![/quote:3osrybui]

This is so oldschool - love it!

I will have a spanish class at university soon, and then i will battle domi!

When you come to Bilbao, remember asking for KALIMOTXO.

It's a drink made of red wine and coca-cola. It's delicious!! And very typical from the Basque Country.