Seite 4 von 7 ErsteErste ... 345 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 46 bis 60 von 92

Thema: Europa League-Thread

Re: Europa League-Thread

Zitat Zitat von MaxUnknown
    Welcome, hawks

You seem to have a pretty young team this year, what are the strengths of your team?

We are going to let Hugo handle all the free kicks

yes, it´s a young team. Three of our 4 central back players are less than 21 years old. They´re doing a nice job though. We have a very strong midfield with Salino, Luiz Alberto, Ruben Micael, Cleber and Peknik. Very strong and creative players. A great goalkeeper too named Bracalli. The problem is the forward terrain. We need another Nené. It won´t be easy...

And what about you? How are you dealing with the loss of Diego?

We have Mesut Özil and Marko Marin to fill his shoes. Marin is not at 100 percent at the moment but we are optimistic that this duo can substitute Diego in near future. Özil is in great form at the moment.

We also are searching for new recruitments especially defensive midfielder and a defensive left winger.

Now we try to play another option of system, with a flat six and two offesive midfield players. Mesut Özil is very good, almost as good as Diego in kicking free kicks and also in the game. But he isn't very old and so the performance is fluctuant. Maybe he will leave after this season if he plays like he is playing at the moment. Hope, that he will sign a new contract, but I think he will go to another club. And then there is Marko Marin, who is a german national player as well and also a great talent, but he is young too and so we have to be patient.
    "Schweinsteiger is booked for repeat offending. Jogi Low looks furious: well, as furious as a thrillingly metrosexual man in a tight T-shirt and an even tighter cardigan can actually look."
    Guardian Live-Ticker

Zitat Zitat von Hawks
    And what about you? How are you dealing with the loss of Diego?
    We brought in Marko Marin, a speedy, energetic and small offensive midfielder. Not a playmaker like Diego, but also very strong in 1vs1 or - as he likes it - 1vs5. And of course there is Mesut Özil, the up and coming offensive starlet of German soccer. Marin and Özil won the European championship with the U21 team this summer and are both already members of the senior national team.

The biggest loss is Frank Baumann, defensive midfielder and captain. We are still looking for a defensive midfielder to sign before the deadline, but already brought back Tim Borowski (you may remember him from the World championships 2006) for the central midfield positions. And luckily, we managed to re-sign Claudio Pizarro, our sniper.

Of course, its very very hard to be as strong as last season without Diego, but we still have a lot of quality (Mertesacker, Wiese, Naldo...) and some great developing talent in the squad (Marin, Boenisch, Özil...)

Btw, one thing you are going to notice while watching Özil: Its nearly impossible to seperate him from the ball. Not as amazing to watch than Diego, but he has great movement and an excellent vision.

[quote=A.C.1898]
    Zitat Zitat von "Pez Grande":1nnf1ql1
    Hola A.C.1898!

Como estás? Yo soy parte español! Mi abuelo es de Oviedo cerca de Gijón! Pero mi español no es muy bien porque no lo hablo mucho. Espero que es suficiente para hablar contigo. :P

Soy muy feliz que nos dos clubes se encuentran en la Europa League y espero que serán partidos chulos y justos. Me alegra mucho de encontrar los hinchas de Athletic, especialmente para mejorar mi español un poco y creo que será divertido.

Disfruta del sol en España y pásatelo muy bien.
    Hola!! Espero que puedas mejorar tu castellano, se te entiende bastante bien.

Un saludo!![/quote:1nnf1ql1]

translation:

How are you? I am part Spanish! My grandfather is from Oviedo near Gijon! But my Spanish is not very good because I do not speak much. I hope that is enough to talk to you. : P I'm very happy that our two clubs are in the Europa League matches and I hope to be cool and fair I am delighted to find the Athletic fans, especially to improve my Spanish a bit and I think it will be fun. Enjoy the sun in Spain very well and have fun. : schal: Hi! I hope you can improve your Castilian, you understand quite well. A greeting!

@ paloma twist

Google Translator?
    "La esperanza es pariente de la duda."

@Pez Grande

nee, somthing better, try it, you wouldent be disapointed

https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/7004

Its already preinstalled within Browser Opera :P 8-
    "Schweinsteiger is booked for repeat offending. Jogi Low looks furious: well, as furious as a thrillingly metrosexual man in a tight T-shirt and an even tighter cardigan can actually look."
    Guardian Live-Ticker

I want to type something in Spanish here but I'm on a Mac at my gym so I don't know where the accents and tilde are.

So, hi Bilbao fans!

Hi again!!!

¿Where can I post to ask about cheap accomodation in Bremen? We are preparing the trip to see the match!

Thanks!

Just open a thread in the international board and ask

And I recommend you take a look at the wikipage: Fan Guide (english)

There you'll find some information about Bremen

Okay, I'm on my own computer now.

¡Hola, fanáticos de Bilbao! Soy americana y hablo español. (Hablo un poco alemán.) Estoy muy confundida tratar de hablar español y alemán al mismo tiempo, porque mi primer idioma es, por supuesto, inglés. (Alemán es el sexto idioma que yo he aprendido, y no he lo aprendido en clase. Estoy enseñando a mí mismo.) Aparece que Pez Grande no tiene problemas.

Buena suerte a ambos equipos.

Edited to translate:

Hi, Bilbao fans! I'm American and speak Spanish. (I speak a little German.) I'm very -confused- trying to speak Spanish and German at the same time, because my first language is, of course, English. (German is the sixth language that I've learned, and I've not learned it in class. I'm teaching myself.) It appears that Pez Grande (Big Fish) has no problems.

Good luck to both teams!

Hey Opponents

I am a Fan from FK-Austria Wien.

I think we all have a nice group. You all have nice Countrys for a Trip

I just wanted to Post something here. In the Official Werder Bremen Forum, someone Posted a Picture and laughed about our Stadion. The bad thing, he had a 2 year old Photo, with our old one. Here is our new Fan Stand:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3136/313 ... b50a8d.jpg

And here can you look on some Videos and Pictures:
    http://osttribuene.com/

Go on "Fotogalerie"-->"2009/2010"--->"Europa Cup" and there you see some Pictures from the Europe Leauge.

Have fun, and i hope we will have great Soccer Evenings together

Zitat Zitat von donduck
    We will

And if there's something to laugh at - it might be our own Weserstadion at the moment. It looks like a building site right now.

Zitat Zitat von -=RK=-
    Zitat Zitat von donduck
    We will

And if there's something to laugh at - it might be our own Weserstadion at the moment. It looks like a building site right now.
    Yeha i´ve heard, that you Build it up hm?^^

But i just can laugh at this fans in the other forum, write, that we have a 3rd leauge Stadion, and are not able to get an actuall picture