Umfrageergebnis anzeigen: What country do you currently live in?

Teilnehmer
132. Du darfst bei dieser Umfrage nicht abstimmen
  • Australia

2 1,52%
  • Brazil

3 2,27%
  • Canada

2 1,52%
  • Germany

92 69,70%
  • Great Britain

4 3,03%
  • Other country (in Europe)

13 9,85%
  • Other country (continent Asia)

7 5,30%
  • Other country (continent Africa)

2 1,52%
  • Other country (continents North and South America)

1 0,76%
  • The United States of America

6 4,55%
Seite 4 von 10 ErsteErste ... 345 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 46 bis 60 von 148

Thema: The world says 'hello' - Who are you and where are you from?

Re: The world says 'hello' - Who are you and where are you from?

Why is it listed in "Bundesliga" confused
    "Schweinsteiger is booked for repeat offending. Jogi Low looks furious: well, as furious as a thrillingly metrosexual man in a tight T-shirt and an even tighter cardigan can actually look."
    Guardian Live-Ticker

Drohend stehen die Faschisten
    drüben am Horizont

Zitat Zitat von we.win
    Why is it listed in "Bundesliga" confused
    Siegestrunken

Typically for the online-commentatorship werder bremens
    "Schweinsteiger is booked for repeat offending. Jogi Low looks furious: well, as furious as a thrillingly metrosexual man in a tight T-shirt and an even tighter cardigan can actually look."
    Guardian Live-Ticker

Zitat Zitat von MaxUnknown
    Sean, you have never been to a Werder match? Well, hopefully you do spend your next holidays somewhere in Europe and will be able to attend one of the next season games. Just tell us whenever you decide to come over and we let you know the next game where our team is going to score 5 goals

Is it true that we have beat Chelsea in past tournaments as if so, there is nothing wrong with a club who beats Chelski.
    Yes, sir! 2006, Champions League, Werder - Chelsea 1:0
    http://www.werder.de/wettbewerbe/bun...cht.php?id=348

Nope, I have never been to a Werder Bremen match even back in the 3 years I was living there while in the military back in early 90's. I definitely will fix that problem on many future trips over that include Germany as part of the trip. I will have to relearn my German so I can sing along.

Don't worry 'bout the singing. The songs are literally simple.
    Der alte Hauptbahnhoftoilettenmann weiß genau, dass man nichts retten kann.

You better watch what you are wishing for, or you'll wish your wishes won't come true no more

Altona (südliches Dänemark). H*****g waar lech dat dan?

Zitat Zitat von untersommer
    I've been to Phoenix once back in the days. Something like the most depressing city I've ever seen.
    what? obviously you must be a Bremen native who actually loves the fact that it rains all the time if you find 40° Celsius, palmtrees and swimming pools depressing.

I used to live in Scottsdale, that was quite alright. Sean, you probably have a hard time being a football fan in Chandler or are there any sportsbars that actually show football/soccer?
    Aus den Wassern rief es unheimlich und höhnte:
    Trutz, blanke Hans.

Zitat Zitat von domi0815
    Zitat Zitat von Nowhere
    PS: Schatzmeister, Brittany is one of the wonderfull place in France
    That's absolutely right.

But France has many beautiful places

The region near Bordeaux for example, or the Côte d’Azur.
    Yes a beautiful countrie...
    But Germany is also wonderfull, i went to garmisch Partenkirchen and in Munich it's realy a wonderfull place...
    I want go in Bremen, but i waiting for my driving licence to go there

Zitat Zitat von Trutz Blanke Hans
    Zitat Zitat von untersommer
    I've been to Phoenix once back in the days. Something like the most depressing city I've ever seen.
    what? obviously you must be a Bremen native who actually loves the fact that it rains all the time if you find 40° Celsius, palmtrees and swimming pools depressing.

I used to live in Scottsdale, that was quite alright. Sean, you probably have a hard time being a football fan in Chandler or are there any sportsbars that actually show football/soccer?

There are actually various English clubs that show Setanta. I don't need pubs though as I now have Fox Soccer Channel, Goltv(for the Bundesliga), and Setanta so I get my football/soccer fix.

I can deal with the 3 months of heat as the rest of the year, we have the best weather. Michigan used to drive me up the wall with fall and winter being all cloudy with no sun.

I remember the weird weather we would sometimes get when I lived in Wertheim for 3 years.

First of all i have to say that im happy that this topic is so activ the last couple of days, and i want to send a warm welcome to all new users from around the world. I realy am impressed with the fan club from Minsk, and i do wish all the best for that, and maybe a few more of those 20 will say hello here in the Worum, i would be delighted to see that.
    Also my greetings to Britanny, what was it that has drawn you to Werder Bremen Nowhere?

And talking about weather, we sure cant compete with that dry heat of Arizona, but Bremen still is always worth a visit and the play of Werder makes you forget about the weather.
    "I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up"

Mark Twain zu ehren seines nahenden 100. Todestags

Zitat Zitat von _tdd_
    First of all i have to say that im happy that this topic is so activ the last couple of days, and i want to send a warm welcome to all new users from around the world. I realy am impressed with the fan club from Minsk, and i do wish all the best for that, and maybe a few more of those 20 will say hello here in the Worum, i would be delighted to see that.
    Also my greetings to Britanny, what was it that has drawn you to Werder Bremen Nowhere?

And talking about weather, we sure cant compete with that dry heat of Arizona, but Bremen still is always worth a visit and the play of Werder makes you forget about the weather.

Well, I lived in Germany for 3 years so I know that I enjoyed the weather over there although your summers are short.

I will admit that the fun fan atmosphere, friendliness for example of those on this board if you are a good example of the folks I will meet in and around the stadium, the attractive style of football, and learning more about the city of Bremen is what pulled me towards wanting to find out more about this excellent football club.

Zitat Zitat von Naramulka
    Yeah, I think you`re right with your thoughts - this sommer our boys plan to play football against Bayern-fans team in Minsk. I hope, we win this match
    Our Belarussian Werder pride is on the line, beat them!

Zitat Zitat von Nowhere
    Yes a beautiful countrie...
    But Germany is also wonderfull, i went to garmisch Partenkirchen and in Munich it's realy a wonderfull place...
    I want go in Bremen, but i waiting for my driving licence to go there
    You dont happen to be from Brest? I actually do like Alsace, Franche-Comte, Rhone-Alpes way more.

Bremen is totally different to Munich but since you have never been to Bremen.......did you ever attend a Werder match?

Zitat Zitat von _tdd_
    First of all i have to say that im happy that this topic is so activ the last couple of days,

Zitat Zitat von Aztattooedsean777
    I will admit that the fun fan atmosphere, friendliness for example of those on this board if you are a good example of the folks I will meet in and around the stadium, the attractive style of football, and learning more about the city of Bremen is what pulled me towards wanting to find out more about this excellent football club.
    Bremen seems to suits you best Choose Bayern if you want success only. Choose Schalke if you like the pain. Choose Bielefeld if you do like to support a city which does not exist. Choose Hamburg if you like to always lose when it counts.

Zitat Zitat von MaxUnknown

Bremen seems to suits you best Choose Bayern if you want success only. Choose Schalke if you like the pain. Choose Bielefeld if you do like to support a city which does not exist. Choose Hamburg if you like to always lose when it counts.

The only 2 teams that have interested me the most watching the Bundesliga as much as I have this year do to having cable tv for first time in about 8 years was Werder bremen and BvB. Both appear to have very awesome fan bases.

I will only go into Allianz Arena if I can be sporting the Green of Bremen.

Okay, Dortmund is an obvious choice because they have sooooo many fans and such a big arena. We could use a bigger stadium, too

actually you can't compare werder and bvb, because dortmund is in the ruhr area, which is like the largest metropolitan area in germany, and because of that has the largest fanbase of them all. bremen in comparison is rather smallish, and the area around is not so populated.

dortmunds stadium can host 80 000 people, and they have the highest attendance in europe. bremens stadium is always sold out - but it's only half the size of that in dortmund!

also i heard many times that the bremen fans are rather quiet. that might be because of the northern german temperament, which is said to be rather reserved. in the away-matches however our supporters always make a good fuss. (on the other hand again, bvb's away support is unbeatable in numbers...)

but in terms of the quality of soccer played and friendliness of the fans bremen is the best choice of course
    "Ich hab gehört der Sportteil vom worum soll auch ganz gut sein..."