Seite 411 von 1290 ErsteErste ... 361 391 401 410411412421 431 461 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 6.151 bis 6.165 von 19338

Thema: Präsident Joe Biden und die amerikanische Politik

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...es-his-revenge
    At Breitbart, Bannon has a brigade of similarly happy warriors. “We’re in a loud bar celebrating the return of our captain!” Breitbart’s Washington editor Matt Boyle told me on Friday night. Breitbart’s defense of Trump has so far helped keep the Russia scandal from gaining traction on the right. But that could swiftly change if Trump, under the influence of Kushner and Cohn, deviates too far from the positions he ran on. If that happens, said one high-level Breitbart staffer, “We’re prepared to help Paul Ryan rally votes for impeachment.”
    “I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.” R. Williams

Rhetorische Frage: Wer ist so dumm und schaut direkt in die Sonne?
    “I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.” R. Williams

So. Ne Stunde noch und dann spricht der US Präsident über Afghanistan.

... habe ich einen Raketenangriff auf Pakistan befohlen ...

"Jedes Spiel ist eine neue Hoffnung."

Die USA baut jetzt keine Brunnen mehr, sondern tötet nur noch Terroristen.

Der Terrorist wird antworten: Ich kämpfe bis zum Tod und meine Glaubensbrüder noch ewig weiter bis die Ungläubigen aus unserem Land vertrieben sind.

Das wird aus bekannten Gründen nie der Fall sein und auf gar keinen Fall wegen irgendwelcher religiöser Befindlichkeiten. Das ist nur der Aufhänger.

“The President looked directly at the sun without any glasses, perhaps the most impressive thing a President has ever done.” - Tucker Carlson auf Fox News

Alternativer Fakt:

Der Präsident hat sich den Mond angeschaut, da braucht man keinen Schutz.
    “Soll ich mich in eine Ecke setzten, und vor mich hinrosten, oder soll ich gleich hier auseinanderfallen?”

I’m not saying it is true, but I am suggesting that it is completely plausible. We know that many protestors were Soros funded and we also know that Donald Trump is not a racist… So while I am not saying I believe the article, I’m glad to see someone out there asking people to think for themselves and use some logic and reason rather than spout what the media, otherwise known as the communications branch of the Democratic Party, is selling.”
    Bryan Zollinger (R-ID) - bei der Verbreitung eines Verschwörungstheorieartikels.

Zitat Zitat von BartS. Beitrag anzeigen

Dann sollen die sich auf die Familie konzentrieren - Trump hat keine Gegner, somit braucht er keinen Schutz...
    Richtig!
    Liebe. Freiheit. Alles! Und Musik.

Bei den Trump Supportern hat man aus dem Januar gelernt und nimmt lieber gleich falsche Bilder, um die Besucher bei Trumps Auftritten zu übertreiben:
    http://uproxx.com/webculture/trump-s...-crowd-photos/
    Additionally, the unofficial Twitter account of the Tennessee Republicans also tweeted out a (now deleted) photo of the crowd size outside of the venue, which in fact was actually from the 2016 Cleveland Cavs parade. Despite the fact that it’s not even the right city, the photo quickly began getting picked up by other Trump supporters and bots — as many on Twitter are making sure to point out.

Das verblasst alles neben dem "Inhalt" seiner "Rede" dort.

Natürlich.

Zitat Zitat von anamous Beitrag anzeigen
    Das verblasst alles neben dem "Inhalt" seiner "Rede" dort.
    Die Linken sind genau so schlimm Diskussion geht trotzdem weiter obwohl ich von Sanders oder Stein so eine Rede nie gehört habe.

Die können ja auch drei Wörter auf kohärente Weise aneinanderreihen.